Welcome and Congratulations!
Voted "Best Lactation Consultant for 2012"
Best of the Eastbay, Eastbay Express
I have been compassionately guiding and supporting
families through life transitions since 1969.
A healthy and successful lactation Journey starts the
moment your baby is born. I am an international
board certified lactation consultant (IBCLC) with the
expertise and knowledge you are seeking. I provide lactation and breastfeeding support in your home and at the hospital for:
- Latch-on challenges
- Low milk supply/oversupply issues
- Tongue-tie challenges
- Adoption breastfeeding considerations
- Nipple trauma
- Breast infections: candida/thrush
- Preterm infants and multiples
- Infants with special feeding needs
- Infants that have been in the NICU
- Baby care
- Introduction to solids
- Pumping, collecting, storing and bottle feeding
- Weaning & transitioning from nipple shields
- Home care set-up before and after birth
- Prenatal breastfeeding consultations for moms with breast reductions, augmentation, inverted nipples and or all other breastfeeding concerns.
Call today for a 10-minute complimentary phone
consultation and or schedule an appointment:
Amrit K Khalsa R.N. IBCLC